Missed the first part of this deep dive into the life of Miriam Yaniv, predator mother and monster enabler? Check it out here!
Miriam Yaniv – Litigious Lunatic
The litigiousness of Yaniv is an apple that fell firmly within the orchard. Jonathan Yaniv, a vexatious litigant with more court cases and claims than any other ten people are likely to have in their life combined acts as if legal action should scare people. Miriam is no different.
Miriam, always looking for a quick buck and an easy path, and easily triggered at the first sign of resistance, has a long history of attacking people.
There are stories from JY’s childhood of him selling things door to door and Miriam Yaniv would scold people that turned Jonny away. One MeowMix source told us how Miriam forced her way onto their couch after they stopped using Yaniv for IT support. Is she simply a protective mother? Or does she think people owe them something, and takes it as a personal offence when someone says no?
In the last decade, as society has become more and more litigious, the Yaniv’s have exploited the system to turn a “no” into a forced “yes”. You don’t want to employ JY? We’ll sue you. Are you refusing to wax his balls? BCHRT complaint. Did you say something completely true but humiliating? Time to pay up.
It isn’t about morals or right vs wrong. If Yaniv was trying to achieve a trans rights victory at the BC HRT he would have sued one aesthetician instead of 16. He would have sought to set a precedent that would change how services are provided. That wasn’t his goal though – Yaniv wanted money. He said so himself in his celebratory messages to Nicole and others.
The Yaniv’s see the Canadian court system and tribunals as platforms to advance their own greed. Most people fear the legal system because they don’t understand it. The Yanivs used this to their advantage, targeting people most likely to be easily intimidated and suing them for profit.
What better way is there to be seen as a victim than to plant yourself as a poor widow and transgender woman in the defendant’s seat, pointing a finger and shedding a tear that you’ve been wronged? The Yaniv’s have this act mastered.
When JY seems to be losing ground online, Miriam Yaniv heroically pops up, threatening to send you to court, or even worse, jail, as if she has some sort of power. One of her tweets on a thread from Canadian politician Maxine Bernier read, “You better be careful as to your actions here as we have put charges against you! We see you in court!”, apparently directed to users that support Bernier’s position. I get the feeling the Yaniv’s have a very loose grasp on the legal system.
When Jason Jones, an LGBTQ activist learned that JY was a racist predator he cut ties to him publicly. Miriam responded with a threat to see him in court, something she did on a regular basis. Young girls like Jess Rumpel, Katie, and Jenna have been threatened with legal action from the Yaniv matriarch, and MeowMix has received numerous threats from her. It’s possible some of the activity on Miriam’s social media is actually JY, but I don’t believe all of it is. In fact, it’s my opinion that JY’s legal efforts were inspired by Miriam, not the other way around.
In what was her most hilarious effort, Miriam Yaniv told young Jenna that she had 24 hours to apologize or she would be sued. She repeated this over and over. That was several months ago and nothing has happened. It really speaks to how this family works – yell and scream and make threats and hope everyone will be afraid of you.
One only needs to scroll Miriams Twitter feed (virtually inactive since early 2020) and count the threats she makes to get an idea of how bizarre this woman is:
- Jan 16, 2020 – “everything will be revealed in court”
- Jan 11, 2020 – implying someone will be in jail with Donald.
- Jan 11, 2020 – “I know who you are”.
- Jan 11, 2020 – “Be very careful as I said before I will not tolerate this and I will take actions”
- Jan 11, 2020 – “I promise you that if you DARE to post any pictures or commends about my late beloved husband you will have consequences!this will not be tolerated!”
- Jan 11, 2020 – claims the court system protects them.
- Jan 10, 2020 – threatens WGKitty with finding out their name via their strata.
- Jan 5, 2020 – threatens to find out who someone is again (take away their anonymity).
- Jan 5, 2020 – “You will be reported and sued for hate crime!”.
- Jan 4/5, 2020 – numerous sequential threats to MeowMix and Jenna to retract Jenna’s statements about Jonathan “or else”.
- Jan 5, 2020 – “All of your accusers (Jon’s) should be very very careful”
- Jan 5, 2020 – “You’re implicating yourself, keep talking”
- Jan 5, 2020 – “Giving you 5 minutes to answer or this is defamation to the highest level and you will be charged.”
- Jan 5, 2020 – “Tomorrow am the court opened, be smart and apologize.”
- Jan 5, 2020 – “Meow Meow see you in court soon.”
- Jan 4, 2020 – “Wait for your date in court, it is coming up soon”.
- Jan 4, 2020 – “I guess at this time in court we will all know your real name!”
- Jan 4, 2020 – “I will go to the court on Monday!”
- Jan 3, 2020 – “Be very careful, the authorities have been noticed, we know who you are!”
- Dec 31, 2019 – “Careful! The authorities are reading this too. Are you looking for a great place to stay overnight”.
- Dec 30, 2019 – “I will take actions!”
- Dec 30, 2019 – a warning to be careful.
- Dec 30, 2019 “Prove it!”. Note this one…it’s relevant in a future article.
- Dec 30, 2019 – “I know who you are so be careful.”
- Dec 30, 2019 – “Leave Tammy out of this conversation or you will be joining D soon.
- Dec 30, 2019 – implies she’s being defamed.
- Dec 30, 2019 – threatens to send someone to jail with Donald. Twice back to back.
- Aug 14, 2019 – implies someone should be arrested.
- Aug 14, 2019 – “We know who you are”.
- Aug 12, 2019 – “We have put charges against you. We see you in court!”
- Aug 11, 2019 – “I know who WGKitty is and so does law enforcement. Action will be taken”.
- Aug 11, 2019 – “the farmers are being recorded” (KiwiFarms).
- Aug 11, 2019 – implies someone is moving to jail.
- Aug 10, 2019 – threatens legal action to people in the building.
- Aug 10, 2019 – several threats to WGKitty.
- Aug 8, 2019 – “be very very careful, you almost crossed the border and police are watching you”.
It’s impossible to say for sure, but I’d bet good money that many of these are Jonathan. The list of threats from him is probably 20 times longer, but just as impotent.
Where they claim to be good individuals that always obey the laws and they’re respected by the judicial system (literally, in a tweet on Jan 11, Miriam Yaniv said that), the truth is that they’re exploiting the legal system for their own gain and it’s becoming increasingly apparent with each new threat.
Like JY, Miriam has a violent streak in her, although age and experience seem to have brought her more self control than the predator pedophile has.
When David Menzies was trying to interview Jonathan, the young Yaniv called for his mother who came stomping from her condo across the street. She injected herself in the situation, waving middle fingers and getting right in the center of the action. She followed Menzies around the parking lot and Yaniv beat him with his cane, but somehow they still portrayed themselves as victims.
It wasn’t the first or last aggressive action taken by the 66-year-old predator. She’s chased residents at Greenside, yelled and swore at people in parking lots, pushed people out of elevators, and shoved people at courthouses.
The matriarchal monster has been caught on video pushing Keean Bexte towards his car, demanding he leave, before blocking him in with her own body. When Rebel’s Sheila Gunn Reid tried to ask Jonathan polite questions outside a BC courthouse, Miriam charged up to shove her back before being intercepted by Reid’s security. Later day that, Jonathan violently attacked Keean Bexte outside the very same courthouse while Miriam watched.
Where the shared ideals end, the shared personas begin.
Jon Yaniv, a notorious fraud and frequent user of fake accounts, is suspected to behind the keyboard for most of Miriam’s online content. Her social media activity posts come in two flavours – properly written English and broken English – which appears to be a good indicator of when it’s JY and when it’s mother dearest behind the message. Even then, it’s speculated that JY is so eager to be supported by mommy that he’ll post from her account with broken English just so the world thinks it’s really her.
This was proven when someone made a comment on Miriam’s late husband Jack. A tweet from her account that read, “When it comes to insult my loving DAD memory I will not STOP! And I will take actions!”. It was quickly deleted and reposted as “husband”. Another tweet, allegedly from the elderly matriarch, was a clear indicator of Yaniv’s bathroom humour – she accused LangleyResident of farting.
Miriam’s other tweets include comments about @gidyvr and the Vancouver library, Culture Guard, thinly veiled threats to Amy Hamm, and, oddly enough, a hint that Blaire White is a male. Seems a bit close minded from someone whos own child is claiming to be a trans woman.
The strangeness of this doesn’t end there. The content posted by Miriam, whether it’s really her or it’s actually Jonny, is bizarre in itself. There are screenshots of Yaniv saying women aren’t objects and Miriam commenting that he is a pimp. The elderly Jewish widow often posts about LGBT issues and has even tweeted her opinion about a gadget. Sound familiar?
The predatory behaviour that has made Jonathan infamous always seems to include the elder Yaniv somewhere nearby. When Yaniv stalked Kari Simpson outside her office window, Miriam was the getaway driver. When Yaniv traveled 400 kms to meet young girls, Miriam and Ilana saw it as a vacation. When Yaniv abuses people online, Miriam accuses them of trying to profit off Yaniv’s fame, as if he has good graces in any circles you’d want to be a part of.
When Yaniv trots up the courthouse steps dressed like an 80’s whore, the monster matriarch is close behind. When Yaniv appealed to the Township of Langley to allow topless pool parties for minors, Miriam not only pushed his wheel chair in – it looks like she loaned him a dress.
Her social media activity surpasses the threshold of paranoia and firmly plants both feet in the realm of crazy. The accusations and fishing expeditions from Miriam Yaniv are noteworthy only because of how funny they are. Members and friends of Meow Mix have been accused of being different people from Miriam’s past, whether it be neighbours from Greenside, residents of Yaniv’s current condo, or various anti-LGBT personalities on the far right.
Another Twitter user found the names of two doctors that have treated the Yaniv’s. When confronted with this information, Miriam responded, “How do you know that? Do not say anything or we will find you. Nobody will save you!”
Fewer and fewer people fear the Yaniv’s now. They’re little more than loudmouths with keyboards and anger issues. The legal system isn’t on their side. It’s on ours.
Coming next week – a look at relationship between Jon and Miriam, more info from their synagogue, anecdotes from people that know Miriam, and Miriam’s own comments about Jon’s pedophilia.
Like what you see on Meow Mix? Click the button to support us and help cover the various costs we’ve incurred keeping this site Jonnyproofed.